Various taxi companies provide service at Malpensa airport. These are:
- Radio Taxi Freccia - Phone: (+39) 02 40 00
- Taxi Blu - Phone: (+39) 02 40 40
- Taxi 8585 Autoradiotassi - Phone: (+39) 02 85 85
- ICTM Consorzio Taxi Malpensa - Phone: (+39) 0331 23 13 12 e 800 91 13 33
- Radiotaxi 6969 - Phone: (+39) 02 69 69
- Radio Taxi La Martesana- Phone: (+39) 02 21 81
Location of the Taxi stand:
- Arrivals (Ground Floor) at both terminals 1 and 2.
- Malpensa airport - Milan city centre (around 50 minutes): about €90
- Malpensa airport - Fiera: about €65
- Malpensa airport - Linate: about €100
- The licensed taxis by the City of Milan are white
- Airport taxi's are only permitted to take a maximum of 4 people
If you take a taxi, make sure that it has a windscreen sticker displaying:
"Taxi autorizzato per il servizio aeroportuale lombardo"
This means that its meter is adjusted for this route and that you pay the displayed fare. Other taxis without the sticker may add extra costs to the fare.
There are some companies that provides private and shuttle transfers, and you can book online. You can choose two types of transfers:
The easiest way to get to the Milan center is with a private airport transfer, get picked up in the arrivals hall and driven directly to your hotel with myDriver.